Make sure you have already installed node, git and Visual Studio Code. If you haven't worked with git, node, and npm before, we recommend reading our brief guide to configure your environment correctly.
1.1 Download the project
You may do it in two ways.
- Using terminal. Open your terminal,
cdto desired directory, and execute the following command:
git clone [email protected]:UniqueNetwork/mass-nfts-doc.git
- Manually. Go to the Github repository and download the project by clicking
Code - Download ZIP. Unzip it after downloading.
After downloading the project, open it in Visual Studio Code. Click on
"File" and select
"Open Folder". Then, choose the folder where the project was downloaded.
1.2 Install dependencies
In Visual Studio Code, access the built-in terminal by clicking on
"Terminal" and then selecting
"New Terminal". Execute the following command:
Lastly, create a file named
config.js in the root directory of your project and copy the contents from the
config.example.js file into it.
Congratulations! You're all set now. After following the previous steps, your project should resemble the screenshot below.
Now, let's proceed directly to the guides:
- If you already have images: how to create a collection and mint a large number of tokens in less than 10 minutes
- If you want to create a collection such as CryptoPunks: how to generate collection and tokens from image fragments.
- If you want to create a customizable collection follow this guide: Creating customizable NFTs